Term And Conditions.
Best Event Cards – reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is our client's responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website. By choosing to use this website (www.besteventcards.ie) you accept to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
By placing an order with Best Event Cards – Wedding Stationery Specialists, you are accepting the following
Terms and Conditions.
- On receipt of your order, a 50% non-refundable deposit will be required. The deposit secures the price of items confirmed at the time of ordering.
- You have the right to cancel the order at any stage; however, the deposit is non-refundable.
- In the event of an order being cancelled, all work completed that exceeds the deposit must be paid for.
- Your order will only be despatched when the final balance has been received and cleared.
- We reserve the right to change the prices without prior notice. Any price increase will not affect orders that have been confirmed.
- The quotations are valid for 30 days only.
- Please note that the client may also collect their orders from ‘Best Event Cards’’ Main office free of charge. You can find our address at the ‘’Contact Us’’
- Please note that an order usually takes between 4 to 6 weeks for completion. If you require a guaranteed delivery of your invitations in two weeks or less, there is a 50% rush fee charge.
- Best Event Cards deliveries will always be sent by Registered Post or courier and will require a signature. International delivery is also available - please contact us for an accurate estimation of the costs.
- Best Event Cards will not be held responsible for delivery delays beyond our control, loss or damaged goods once they have been dispatched.
- Upon acceptance of the final proof of the Project and the Designer delivering the final work product to the Client, post office or shipping company, the Designer shall bear no responsibility or have any liability for damage done to the work product.